The classic look and fit of the men's Rail beanie will make it a wintertime favorite. Its fine rib with subtle striping around the brim and soft wool blend keep the look and feel familiar and comfortable. An inner recycled-fleece band adds warmth and a no-itch finish.
- Fine ribbed beanie with muted stripes
- Classic beanie fit covers the top of the ear, with a bit of room in the crown
- Soft wool blend
- Acrylic / Nylon / Wool / Alpaca
- Hand wash cold; Lay flat to dry; Do not tumble dry
- Inner fleece ear band for soft, no-itch comfort and warmth; Lining made of recycled polyester fleece
- One size; Stretch-to-fit circumference range 57 - 61cms / 22.5" - 24"
Pistil is headquartered in the Pacific Northwest. This
stunning region is known for having both a laid-back
attitude and a deep wellspring of creative energy. Living
and working in Hood River, OR (our forever home),
we enjoy close proximity to Oregon’s ruggedly gorgeous
mountains and rivers as well as the metropolitan
buzz of nearby Portland. This pairing of wild natural
beauty and vibrant creativity is what we’re all about. If
you’re in Hood River, swing by our Design Studio and
Brand Store and check out some of our latest creations
or just say howdy.