Talon Trucker Hat
In many mythologies of North American native people, the thunderbird is a powerful spirit that is the dominating force of natural activity. This women's cap shows off an embroidered thunderbird patch inspired by Native art of the American Southwest. A two-tone knit front panel and a mesh back finishes this trucker hat.
- Mid-crown trucker cap
- Two-tone knit pattern and embroidered art patch on crown
- Adjustable back closure lets you personalize your fit
- Polyester / Wool / Viscose
- Brim length: 7 cm / 2.75"
- Finished with custom seam tape
- One size; Women's-specific fit
Pistil is headquartered in the Pacific Northwest. This
stunning region is known for having both a laid-back
attitude and a deep wellspring of creative energy. Living
and working in Hood River, OR (our forever home),
we enjoy close proximity to Oregon’s ruggedly gorgeous
mountains and rivers as well as the metropolitan
buzz of nearby Portland. This pairing of wild natural
beauty and vibrant creativity is what we’re all about. If
you’re in Hood River, swing by our Design Studio and
Brand Store and check out some of our latest creations
or just say howdy.