Boiled wool is a must for seriously cold weather. Ours comes from a third-generation family-run mill in Italy. The wool is woven and washed to create the dense knit structure that makes it such an amazing insulator. The Powder bundles you in thick boiled wool with a vintage-inspired Nordic snowflake motif. A cheery pompom completes the slope-ready look of this women's hat.
- Made in Italy, Boiled wool is a soft and sturdy fabric that stays warm in cold, wet conditions
- Snowflake pattern for vintage-inspired style
- Contrast-color pompom adds a fun finish
- Dry clean
- Inner fleece earband for soft, no-itch comfort and warmth
- One size; Stretch-to-fit circumference range 55 - 59cms / 21.75" - 23"
Pistil is headquartered in the Pacific Northwest. This
stunning region is known for having both a laid-back
attitude and a deep wellspring of creative energy. Living
and working in Hood River, OR (our forever home),
we enjoy close proximity to Oregon’s ruggedly gorgeous
mountains and rivers as well as the metropolitan
buzz of nearby Portland. This pairing of wild natural
beauty and vibrant creativity is what we’re all about. If
you’re in Hood River, swing by our Design Studio and
Brand Store and check out some of our latest creations
or just say howdy.