Inspired by traditional patterns of Southwest trade blankets, the Carmel scarf refreshes the heritage style with a modern color mix. This women's scarf is made of acrylic for an elegant drape and a light, wearable feel. A bestseller, this piece is also a special favorite among the Pistil staff.
- Southwest-inspired tribal patterns in modern colors
- Soft and lightweight acrylic with long fringed ends
- Hand wash in cold water; Lay flat to dry; Do not tumble dry
- Comfortable, no-itch unlined construction
- One size: 70 cm x 180 cm (+/- 5cm)
Pistil is headquartered in the Pacific Northwest. This stunning region is known for having both a laid-back attitude and a deep wellspring of creative energy. Living and working in Hood River, OR (our forever home), we enjoy close proximity to Oregon’s ruggedly gorgeous
mountains and rivers as well as the metropolitan buzz of nearby Portland. This pairing of wild natural beauty and vibrant creativity is what we’re all about. If you’re in Hood River, swing by our Design Studio and Brand Store and check out some of our latest creations or just say howdy.