Bands of color and a chevron knit pattern bring ski-chalet style to the Estes. This women's beanie is made of soft wool-blend yarn that holds in heat. The pompom on top gives it a fun finish.
- Textured, knit-in chevron pattern
- Fun, three-color pattern
- Pompom on top for winter style
- Wool / Nylon
- Hand wash in cold water; Lay flat to dry; Do not tumble dry
- Inner fleece ear band for soft, no-itch comfort and warmth
- One size; Stretch-to-fit circumference range 55 - 59cms / 21.75" - 23"
Pistil is headquartered in the Pacific Northwest. This
stunning region is known for having both a laid-back
attitude and a deep wellspring of creative energy. Living
and working in Hood River, OR (our forever home),
we enjoy close proximity to Oregon’s ruggedly gorgeous
mountains and rivers as well as the metropolitan
buzz of nearby Portland. This pairing of wild natural
beauty and vibrant creativity is what we’re all about. If
you’re in Hood River, swing by our Design Studio and
Brand Store and check out some of our latest creations
or just say howdy.