Bands of color and a chevron knit pattern bring ski-chalet style to the Estes. This women's beanie is made of soft wool-blend yarn that holds in heat. The pompom on top gives it a fun finish.
- Textured, knit-in chevron pattern
- Fun, three-color pattern
- Pompom on top for winter style
- Wool / Nylon
- Hand wash in cold water; Lay flat to dry; Do not tumble dry
- Inner fleece ear band for soft, no-itch comfort and warmth
- One size; Stretch-to-fit circumference range 55 - 59cm / 21.75" - 23"
Pistil is headquartered in the Pacific Northwest. This stunning region is known for having both a laid-back attitude and a deep wellspring of creative energy. Living and working in Hood River, OR (our forever home), we enjoy close proximity to Oregon’s ruggedly gorgeous
mountains and rivers as well as the metropolitan buzz of nearby Portland. This pairing of wild natural beauty and vibrant creativity is what we’re all about. If you’re in Hood River, swing by our Design Studio and Brand Store and check out some of our latest creations or just say howdy.