With a traditional Nordic-inspired pattern and warm Merino wool, the Isabetta is ready for winter. This women's fine-gauge knit beanie is made in Italy and has a classic fit that's self-lined for no-itch comfort. It fits just over the top of the ear with a bit of room at the crown, and is topped off with a fun pom.
- Fine gauge knit
- Classic beanie fit covers the top of the ear, with a bit of room in the crown
- Intricate Nordic-inspired pattern
- Merino wool / Acrylic
- Hand wash cold; Lay flat to dry; Do not tumble dry
- Comfortable, no-itch self-lined construction
- One size; Stretch-to-fit circumference range 55 - 59cms / 21.75" - 23"
- Made in Italy
Pistil is headquartered in the Pacific Northwest. This
stunning region is known for having both a laid-back
attitude and a deep wellspring of creative energy. Living
and working in Hood River, OR (our forever home),
we enjoy close proximity to Oregon’s ruggedly gorgeous
mountains and rivers as well as the metropolitan
buzz of nearby Portland. This pairing of wild natural
beauty and vibrant creativity is what we’re all about. If
you’re in Hood River, swing by our Design Studio and
Brand Store and check out some of our latest creations
or just say howdy.